|This product is downloaded via the web.
A 40-day training program for the new orthodontic clinical assistant designed not only for the trainee, but also for the trainer and the doctor as well!
THIS COURSE CONTAINS
- In as few as three days after the orientation and training begins, the trainee will be sterilizing instruments, pulling charts, etc.
- By day nine, if the trainee has tested well, they are inserting separators, changing Alastics ™, removing and replacing elastic chains, and removing archwires.
- By day thirteen, the trainee is operating a chair and has progressed to inserting, tying-in and clipping archwires.
- By day eighteen, the new assistant is also taking diagnostic records.
- As early as day twenty-one, the new assistant will be bonding and banding patients with supervision and assisting the doctor with delivery of various removable and fixed appliances.
- If testing well, the new assistant will be removing braces and delivering retainers as soon as day thirty-six.
One workbook for the trainer and one workbook for the trainee. This also comes with a CD from Charlene White guiding the trainee, trainer and the doctor through the course. This is the most structured training system for a new clinical assistant that you will find!