Charlene Discusses Solutions to Scheduling Conflicts:
- Setting the Stage in the New Patient Process
- Utilizing the Position of Records Coordinator
- Options for Handling Late Patients
- Handling Repair Appointments
- Handling Add-on Procedures at the Appointment
- Scheduling School-Age Patients
- Working an Effective Recall System
- Utilizing the Deband Form to Perfect Your Treatment
- Handling Recalls and Active Patient No-Shows
- Eliminating Time Consumers for the Doctor
- Understanding Each Other's Stress
- Forecasting the Schedule
Charlene Gives the Team Tips on Creating a Schedule Template from the Team Approach:
- First, we help you evaluate your current schedule.
- Next, we help you determine what you would like for your schedule to look like.
- Then, we help you be more analytical and scientific in organizing your template.
This product is downloaded via the web.