This product is downloaded via the web.
The Complete Guide is a thorough yet concise library of everything you want to know about managing an orthodontic practice. This 200-page manual is literally a management handbook for the practice. A great resource for new orthodontists.
Chapters include: Practice Management, Staff Management, Patient Communication, Office Policies & Manuals, Personnel Issues, and Sample Forms & Letters.
Over 50 topics are discussed in detail. Just a few examples are:
- Setting up an Effective Inventory System
- Converting Observation Recalls to New Starts
- Handling Broken Appointments
- Office Policies
- Office Manual Outline
- Ten Steps to Developing Good Staff Management
- How to Put Your Ideas into Action
- Personnel Record Keeping
- New Patient Welcome Questionnaire
- Much More!