Intra-office communication is one of the biggest challenges for most orthodontic teams. Not having good systems in place for communicating within your practice leads to dissatisfied staff, office conflict, and a breakdown in team morale. Worst of all, poor communication opens the door for that dreaded “grapevine” communication that is so damaging to your team’s success.
This Course Contains . . .
A one hour and 30 minute video covering:
- How to improve intra-office communication skills through the use of such items as:
- A staff communication coordinator
- An office calendar
- The staff empowerment calendar
- Staff memos
- Idea Boards
- Charlene goes into great detail of how to coordinate your meetings:
- Morning huddles
- End of day huddles
- Staff meetings
- Staff retreats
- Continuing education trips
- On-going training sessions
- Charlene also tells you how to handle intra-office conflict.
The 70+ page manual contains the following items and much more:
- Morning Huddle & End of Day checklist
- Project assignment sheet for meetings
- Staff reporting systems
- Continuing education trip planner
- Dr. Joe Mayes’ practice university curriculum
- Conflict resolution—10 step evaluation form
- AND a section filled with games and activities to spice up your next staff meeting!
This product is downloaded via the web.